I got this idea from a friend’s blog (and she got it from someone else so I don’t think she’ll mind if I steal it). Every week or so, she posts a list of the week on her blog. I’m going to start posting my own list whenever I think of one. My goal is to try to inspire myself to write on my blog more frequently.
So here’s my first list.
10 things that I did this week:
- Went to happy hour with girlfriends
- Got some praise at work
- Walked every day
- Picked up a few new clothes for my NYC trip this November
- Went to church
- Baked some chocolate chip cookies
- Watched 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica (Netflix)
- Talked to Robin (and Steven) on the phone
- Watched 3 episodes of Mad Men (Netflix)
- Had (having) Nathan for an over-nighter
Feel free to add a comment below with your own list (but try to stick with the category).