UPDATE:The answers are below in the comments.
Here’s a quiz. Can you guess which movies these quotes came from? There are a few easy ones, but maybe some you don’t remember.
- “You make me want to be a better man.”
- “Just set the damn cake on fire.”
- “You are not in Kansas anymore. You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen.”
- “Honey, you are changing that boy’s life.” “No, he is changing mine.”
- “So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
- “If you need more ask me, I’m VERY rich. I bought Intel at six.”
- “I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.”
- “Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.”
- “Why can’t a woman be more like a man?”
- “Where we’re going we don’t need roads.”
I’ll confirm the answers in a couple of days. What’s your favorite movie line?
I got this idea from a friend’s blog (and she got it from someone else so I don’t think she’ll mind if I steal it). Every week or so, she posts a list of the week on her blog. I’m going to start posting my own list whenever I think of one. My goal is to try to inspire myself to write on my blog more frequently.
So here’s my first list.
10 things that I did this week:
- Went to happy hour with girlfriends
- Got some praise at work
- Walked every day
- Picked up a few new clothes for my NYC trip this November
- Went to church
- Baked some chocolate chip cookies
- Watched 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica (Netflix)
- Talked to Robin (and Steven) on the phone
- Watched 3 episodes of Mad Men (Netflix)
- Had (having) Nathan for an over-nighter
Feel free to add a comment below with your own list (but try to stick with the category).